We have had a very busy last couple of months. Brian's mom paid us a visit in October, Graham experienced his first Halloween & Thanksgiving, and he was diagnosed with RSV the day before Thanksgiving! We were fortunate enough to spend the holiday with Brian's grandparents, sister, mom, and Kenny. We are counting down these last two weeks until we head north! Here are several pictures from the last couple months to sum up Graham and how much he has grown :)
Can't always be happy...but still oh so cute :)
Mom and Dad caught my first smiles on camera!
GO Cyclones!
I love my shark hooded towel!
Grandma Schuneman paid me a visit!
Gotta love family photos!
Getting closer to sitting on my own!
Just hanging out in my crib in my cool Adrian Peterson jersey.
Sunglasses are good for all ages.
Yes, this lil skeleton glows in the dark!
Graham was not so pumped to try out the new running stroller - he did end up sleeping the entrire 5K.
I can almost sit by myself!
I'm a Cyclone, just like my dad (and mom!)
Bumbo time!
Great Grandparents, Erby and Nancy Shipler.
My first Thanksgiving!
Yes, that is a sweet turkey on my rear end!
Showing off my "roll over" abilities to great grandpa.
I love grandpa Schuneman.
Thanksgiving Day 2011.
I'm 4 months old, so the rice cereal has begun!
Not so sure what I think about my first time eating cereal!!
Love the crazy eyes!
Or the second day of rice cereal!!
4th day was a charm...first time to clean my plate!
Graham loves his first Christmas Tree!!!
I can't believe he is 4 months old!!! Brian and I are so blessed!
We will see everyone in a couple weeks!!!
Petersens
Cute pictures Megan! Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDelete