Thursday, February 2, 2012

Graham is 6 months old TODAY!!

 Hello family and friends!  We can't believe how quickly the time has flown - Graham is 6 months already!  Brian and I were talking last night that it seems like yesterday we were rushing to the hospital at 3:30am - we were so anxious to meet the little guy!  Now, we can hardly imagine our lives without him :)  Here are some recent pictures:

I can sit all by myself!! 
(All I wanted to do this morning when Mom and Dad were taking my 6 month
pics was play with this sticker they put on my clothes!)

They can't keep me on my back!! 
I am WAY too active!  I am just dying to learn how to crawl!

Daddy and I have our special bonding time in the
mornings when he gets me all ready for the day.

Me and Mommy's special bonding time is in the evenings!

Daddy thinks I'm falling asleep on his shoulder, but little does he know I am
enjoying this episode of Pawn Stars with him :)

Clean Machine!!  I am getting a little big for my infant bath tub!

This is how I usually sleep in my crib...

...and this is how Mom and Dad found me at midnight last night - playing in my
crib (with lots of talking and singing) - I wanted to celebrate my 6 month birthday right on time!  Mommy found me playing again this morning around 6:45am.  (At least he can entertain himself and play when he wakes up instead of crying!)

Sorry for the small pictures - if I enlarged them, they were distorted!  I think that is what happens when I use pictures from my phone and transfer them to the computer when I add them to the blog.  I hope everyone is enjoying this unseasonably warm weather!  Have a great upcoming weekend!
Love,
The Petersens

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Thanks for the update on the little 6 month old.

    ReplyDelete