So we are successfully "sleep training" Graham so he sleeps in his bed (not ours!) without one of us laying with him, and it's been great the last few nights! No crying, no getting out of his bed, Brian and I have time at night to watch tv together...it's been great! Well now here I am 3:30 am...wide awake!
Here are some pictures I keep meaning to put in the blog...
Loving his "Cars" big boy bed!
Loves his new puzzle! Thanks grandma and grandpa Bormann!
Fun with Dad!
My little drool monster!
Loves the Bumbo...even though he barely fits due to his pleasantly plump thighs!
"Seriously...I'm naked for crying out loud!" -- pretty sure that's what he's thinking.
Past his bedtime, but he does not appear tired!
Found about 30 of these "graham selfies" on my phone!
...So lucky to be their Mom! ❤️
How precious! (the boys, not insomnia!)
ReplyDelete