We are loving being so close to a lake with this boat! Makes for some convenient outings! I had to learn on the fly how to drive it this weekend, as the lake was far too busy for us to tie up to the dock and have Brian run back and forth with the trailer. It was a bit stressful, but Brian said I was a natural!
Can you tell which one is most excited about the tube and water guns??
Landon is always a little uneasy on the boat. He doesn't venture too far away from me! I put him in this seat for a couple seconds so I could get the camera. He was right back on my lap about 1 minute later! Poor kid was at the zoo for 2 hours before nap and then out in the sun on the boat after nap! I think he was all "outdoored" out!


No comments:
Post a Comment