Oh Landon, you are becoming such a BIG BOY! Landon turned two years old on 8/8/2015 and he gives the BEST hugs, laughs so hard he gets hiccups, and loves playing with his big brother (still a little "iffy" about his little sister!) We love you so much and have fun watching you grow up and start doing new things, all in your own time :)
Who doesn't like books with sounds?!?!
Graham helping Landon open his presents :)
Not sure who's more excited about the Viking's jersey...Landon or Daddy?
Messy yogurt eater!!
Checking out Landon's cake!
He's just a little bit obsessed with Team Umi Zoomi right now!!!
Wish I could say I made this...Three Chicks Bakery in Polk City.
I think it tastes as good as it looks! :)
Their party was at the park again this year...very slick! Both boys are very spoiled by their family! Thanks to all!!!!!
Happy birthday Landon!!












No comments:
Post a Comment