Blythe is 6 months!! Ahhhh!!!
What she is up to now:
-Loving her cereal...we will be starting baby food soon!
-Still loves to be held! LOVES IT!!!
-Her brother, Landon, is starting to become more interested in her :)
-She is aware of her hands and feet...likes to grab/look at them.
Here are some moments captured from the last month:
Hasn't lost her beautiful blue eyes...yet!
Precious peanut!!
All dressed up for cousin Avery's baptism!
Double chins are so darn cute on babies!!!
"You did WHAT with my Christmas presents?!?!?!"
(I love her facial expressions!!!)
Such a happy little girl!
This picture is a keeper!!
All four of us are looking at the camera!!!
Sitting in her big girl Bumbo seat!
Family time on the couch!
"This is attached to my body?!?!"
Snuggle time is my favorite time!
It was all fun and games until Blythe scratched him!
Such a sweet picture :)
He is "mildly" obsessed with his little sister!!! He might give her more kisses per day than I do!!
Landon is finally starting to find out that his baby sister, that replaced him for the title "baby," is maybe not so bad!
Reading a book together!! Blythe seems a little uneasy!
Love them!!!
Thoughtful Landon, waving her toys in front of her so she can get them!
"I'm getting to be a big girl!!"
Love that smile!!! Tongue sticking out a little bit!
Serious face!!
The many beautiful faces of Blythe!
Touching her toes while gazing out the window.
I'd say we have been incredibly blessed with these wonderful little gifts from God!






















I always say that the 6-12 month phase is definitely one of my favorites. This post reiterates that for me. They are so adorable, have the own personality, developing more all of the time, and so happy!
ReplyDeleteAll your kiddos are precious!