Monday, March 7, 2016

"Big" boys!

Both boys have had a few "big boy" moments lately!


Landon transitioned to a big boy bed!!  He has done AWESOME!!!  After about 5 nights he realized he could get in and out as he pleased.  We have caught him in there with the lights on reading books.  After a few minutes of messing around he finds his way back to his bed and goes to sleep.  It was a much easier transition that we expected, considering he was pretty content in his crib!  


This boy needed to go potty before I took him to his Preschool class.  As we got to the restroom, he proceeded to tell me that he was not going in the women's bathroom.  I told him I couldn't go in the men's room with him and he said "that's ok Mom, I can do it by myself!"  I said "ok" as tears welled up in my eyes (not really, but kind of!)  

They are getting so big!


No comments:

Post a Comment