A couple weekends ago we were able to make it out on the lake for the first time as a family of 5! Blythe looked like she was in a straight jacket the entire time, Landon absolutely LOVED every second of being out there, and Graham either asked for snacks continuously or asked when we were going home! We hope to make it out one more time as a family before it gets put away for the winter! Next year will be easier when Blythe is a bit older.
Enjoying her snacks from the floor or the boat...nice and sanitary!
This kid loves cheesy Doritos!
I think this picture shows the attitude that I explained earlier of each kid!
Somehow managed to get both of them in a blink! Wouldn't be as much fun on the boat without snacks!
Such a little peanut!!!
Landon and Dad riding the tube together! Landon absolutely loved it!
Little stud muffin.
Multitasking at it's best!
I thought he fell asleep at this moment, and then after I took the picture he sat up and said "Tricked ya! You thought I was sleeping!!" Such a stinker!










So fun! Too bad we would likely be way too stressed with 5 kiddos to join you sometime...our kids would love it!
ReplyDelete