Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Hello Again

I've been MIA the past couple months...life gets in the way sometimes and I don't find as much time as I used to!!!  Here are some highlights from our last couple months!!! 


Graham broke his arm falling off the monkey bars in our backyard!!  His cast is off now, but has to wear a brace for about 1 more week! 

        


That did not stop him from starting the baseball season!!


    


As for our child who is not a fan of getting his picture taken...I think we have turned a corner ;)


Autographs some some of the boys' (or should I say Brian's!) favorite ISU football players!

       

Learning to read might be the highlight of Kindergarten for Graham!  He reads to Landon and Blythe and is pretty proud of that!!  


Fun times at birthday parties!!


Was there a bike involved in this scenario??  No.  She just wanted to wear her helmet around (AND a tutu)!!!  She is our most strong-willed child!!


I think they are ready for summer!


Graham and his green thumb...thanks to Grandma Bormann!!


 

All 3 kids got strep throat in May...MAY!


Pile on Grandma Schuneman!!


All the cousins on the Bormann side!  We got to see Eric and Marne's family as they were back from CA for a week!!


Not a single child looking at the camera...this is our life right now!


Brian's first try at pig tails!!  Pretty darn good!!

       

Landon getting wrestling lessons from Grandpa Pete!




1 comment:

  1. So cute! Aren't we all ready for summer?! And dads do a pretty good job at hair...I always just appreciate their effort.

    ReplyDelete