This Christmas was the first time all 3 kids understood Christmas and were just beyond excited!! All 3 kids went to bed early on the night of the 24th, knowing that the sooner they went to bed the sooner Santa can stop! Landon woke up about 2 hours later and asked us "what time is it for?" ...I said "It's time for bed (as it was 11:30pm)" and he responded with "I already DID that! It's time to open presents!!"
Brian and I remember thinking Christmas was amazing when we were kids, but then you become parents and watch the excitement in your own children and that is even more amazing! So blessed to have these three and all the craziness that comes with them!
We made brownies this year for Santa! :)
Landon's face cracks me up!!
I think the kids were up around 6:30 am on Christmas morning! Ready to open!













No comments:
Post a Comment