Thursday, June 11, 2020

February 2020









UNI vs. Drake!  This night will hopefully go down as the scariest night of my life.  We were walking to our seats and Landon took a different turn and we lost him!  Some nice lady found him crying and took him to the scorer's table on the court and thank goodness he could talk and tell them our names!  They announced for Brian and Megan Petersen to go to the scorer's table - I have never been more relieved in my entire life!  Brian and I were both running around the arena searching for him!  We all learned a lesson that night and thank goodness we had a good outcome!  Panthers won too!


There's nothing more precious than sleeping kids!


Sunday School - the kids sang to all of us in church!



Doesn't Landon look thrilled!!! 


After a weekend away from them (Optometry Conference), we were all in the snuggling mood!


I'm so lucky ;)  Such a stud!


Took the boys out for ice cream after school one day!


Getting her haircut might just be her favorite thing right now!



"Bring a bear to school day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment