Tuesday, January 25, 2011
13 weeks along
We are now officially in our 2nd trimester! As you can see from my ticker, baby is the size of a peach and about 3 inches long. I am feeling much better throughout the morning and afternoons!! I still have the stomach flu feeling in the evenings. We are very excited for our next doctor's appointment, which is a week from this Thursday, Feb 3rd. At that appointment, if all goes well and everything is looking good, we will start telling everyone our news! I am still wearing my "non-pregnant" clothes, but the pants are very tight and I am in the stage where I just look like I've gained weight in my stomach. Any ideas on where to find cheap maternity clothes?? All in all, things are going well for the 3 of us! We are now on the hunt for the perfect daycare!! We miss everyone and look forward to seeing Lin and Adam in February!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A peach!! WOO HOO!!!
ReplyDelete