Hello everyone! We can hardly believe that we are at the halfway point already! Time has flown by so fast! I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time. A baby brings so many changes to your life, I just want to do the best I can for him and be the best parent possible! We can hardly wait for August to come!!
Baby facts for the week:
He is now the size of a cantaloupe! He measures approximately 6.5 inches long and weighs roughly 10.5 ounces. His taste buds are now working - so everything I eat, he can taste! Brian is really pushing for me to eat more fruits and veggies...lol! We both had the day off today from work and decided to go to a matinee movie (The Readjustment Bureau - AWESOME movie by the way!) - we always bring along our own drink and order popcorn at the theater. My drink of choice today was a can of V8 fusion!! Gotta get in those fruits and veggies :)
Special thanks goes out to my sister-in-law, Marne, for keeping me on my toes and emailing me today wondering why the blog had not been up-dated yet for the week!! :)
Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Brian and Megan

No comments:
Post a Comment