We can't believe we are already 19 weeks along! Our doctor appointment this past week was pretty amazing! We had the big ultrasound where they check all the baby's organs and make sure HE is growing at the right pace. Everything turned out great and we are going to be having a baby BOY!! We are both very excited and can't wait until August to meet our baby! Our next appointment is March 31st. Time is going by very quickly in this second trimester!! I can see why it's called the "honeymoon trimester"...I feel great and feeling the baby move is the most wonderful feeling in the world!!
Baby facts for the week: He is now the size of a mango! Not much has changed since last week. He is not really developing anything new at this point. He will just continue to get bigger...as will I!! Sleeping has gotten better now that I'm getting used to laying on my side all night. Thanks for all the suggestions, mainly from my preggo sister Alison, sleeping with a pillow between my legs seems to be the trick!
We took a mini vacation to Little Rock, AR this weekend for a half marathon that Brian ran in. He ran his fastest race yet, finishing the 13.1 mile race in 1 hour and 32 minutes! I was very proud of him!! Here is a picture of him with his medal at the end of the race!
That's all for this week! Have a great week everyone!
Much love from the Petersens!


No comments:
Post a Comment