So Brian and I figured out how to update my blog from our phones...hopefully this will allow us to post more often :).
Tonight as I was feeding Graham dinner, I realized that the spoon kept hitting something hard...TWO TEETH!!! His bottom two front teeth must have just broke ground in the last 24 hours or less. It all makes sense now, because Graham was up a million times crying last night...not his norm at all!! Luckily we have baby orajel on hand so that was in his mouth before we put him to bed! Hopefully we all sleep a little better tonight!
Graham is moving around a lot! We can't keep him still! He rolls around from the second we set him down. We are working on sitting....he can now sit for an extended period, but is always a little unsteady. He is making progress though.
Favorite food: bananas! He loves fruit!
Least favorite: peas...he gags on them!






Graham is SO stinkin' cute!! Looove him :)
ReplyDelete