Monday, February 14, 2011
16 weeks!!
Here was me this morning at our 16 week mark! This is my first maternity shirt and WOW I didn't know I would love maternity clothes as much as I do!!! They are tailored to fit so much better! I will probably just post a picture of me every other week from now on, since not much changes visibly from the outside from one week to the next.
Baby is the size of an Avocado this week! They also told me in my weekly email that the baby can now pick up voices from outside. He/She is growing eyebrows, lashes, and hair. Taste buds are also forming. Crazy!!
Everything is going well with me. I feel great all day long until about 8:00, then I have a belly ache that lasts until I wake up in the morning. I am just thankful that I have not thrown up and that I feel really good for the majority of the day! Brian is doing well also! He likes to see my belly get bigger! Our next dr. appt. is March 2nd, so we are really looking forward to that!! At that appointment we have another ultrasound and they will be able to tell us the sex of the baby! Woohoo!
We were lucky to have some visitors this weekend!!! Lin and Adam drove down here and were with us Friday morning through Sunday afternoon! We had a blast and now I'm going through sister withdrawals! Everywhere we went people asked us if we were twins and then which one was older. This was the first time people asked which was older! It was fun!! Some people even asked if our husbands were twins...ha! We had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We had so much fun with you guys. You have such a precious baby bump! Can't wait to see you in May!
ReplyDelete