Monday, February 28, 2011

18 weeks!


This is the week we find out the baby's gender!!  Brian and I cannot wait for our appointment tomorrow!  We will make sure to let everyone know!

Facts about the baby this week.  He/she is the size of a sweet potato, weighing about 5 1/2 oz and measuring about 14 centimeters from head to rump.  I can feel little movements every once in a while, but it's not often and not very strong yet.

Not much is new to inform about this week.  I am going to continue posting a picture every week because my mother really likes them and wants to see me every week instead of every other week...love ya mom!!

Also, my grandma (mom's mom) passed away this afternoon.  It's a blessing because now she's in a better place.  She was 95 and lived a great life!  She can now be with my grandpa!!  Thanks for all your prayers!

Love, Megan and Brian

2 comments:

  1. Kelli Jo loves to see your pics, too!! :) I cannot wait to hear the news! That's awesome!!

    How beautiful that your grandparents can be together again! Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures...it will be fun to see your belly grow on a weekly basis. I was definitely thinking about you this past week and weekend. Just think...your grandma and grandpa will be able to celebrate the baby's birth in heaven...together! :)

    ReplyDelete