Monday, April 18, 2011

25 weeks!! WooHoo!!!


We can't believe we are already 25 weeks along!  This baby will be here before we know it!  Last night we were able to actually see the baby moving around and kicking just by watching my belly while I was lying down.  Brian thought that was pretty cool!  His kicks are getting stronger every week.  He is the most active at night when I lay in bed and try to fall asleep!  I had to have a little pep talk with him last night and try to get him calmed down so I could fall asleep!

Baby Facts for the week:
Baby Pete has now changed fruits and is the size on an eggplant!!  Woohoo!!  He is currently about 1.5 lb and 9 inches long from head to rear-end.  He can be compared to a small bag of sugar.  He can now touch and hold his feet, make a fist with his hands, and distinguish right side up from upside down!  Also, his nostrils are starting to open, which have been plugged up until now, so he can start taking "practice" breaths.

We have been doing a lot of spring cleaning, trying to get the baby's room ready.  It was an office/guest bedroom, so we are gradually getting rid of things and turning it into a nursery!  Hopefully these last 15 weeks go by just as fast as they have been!!

I hope everyone has a good upcoming Easter weekend!!
Love,
Brian and Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment