Monday, May 16, 2011

29 WEEKS!!!! WOOHOO!!!!



Today we are 29 weeks!  Almost to the big 3-0 and then our doctor appointments become more frequent!  I have a feeling that these last 11 weeks are going to go a lot slower than the previous 29!  Both Brian's and my family are coming down this week for my graduation from Optometry School!  Eight years of hard work is finally going to pay off!  We haven't seen his family since Christmas and I saw my family very briefly the first week of March at my grandma's funeral.  I think they will all be surprised to see the baby bump (even though we have taken a picture since week 14).  We are very anxious to have family come down and see us!  

Baby Facts:
Baby Pete is the size of a squash this week!  Yay for a fruit change!!!  He is about 2 3/4 pounds measuring about 17 inches long!  He is within 3 inches or so of his final length!  Over the next 11 weeks, he will more than double his weight - maybe even triple!!!  Yikes! 

We had a baby shower that Brian's school put on for us last week!  It was very nice with lots of delicious food and we got some pretty awesome gifts for baby pete!  We received all the bedding for the crib as you can see below.  One of his fellow teachers took pictures at the shower, so I'm hoping to get some of those so I can post them.  Brian did a great job of being in the spotlight and made everyone laugh when he would open a gift and have no idea what the item was!  It was pretty hilarious!  He's pretty lucky to be at Altruria Elementary and they are lucky to have him!



No comments:

Post a Comment