Hello Everyone! We are now 31 weeks along! Time is still flying by! The weather down here in Memphis is crazy hot - 95 degrees every day for the past week! I think it is uncomfortable whether you are pregnant or not! I am still feeling great and sleeping hasn't really been too big of an issue! I'm sure in a few weeks I will feel differently! Since Brian is now done with school for the summer, we have been able to go up to the pool together and get some sun and swim in this hot weather. We have both gotten burned a few times, so the sunscreen is definitely our friend now! We are heading to Iowa on Wednesday morning, June 8th and plan to hang around with family and friends for the next couple weeks. We both haven't been home since Christmas, so it is a much needed trip!
This is a picture of our glider chair that was my grandma Edwards' and my parents had recovered for us! They surprised Brian and I with it when they drove down for graduation. We both enjoy relaxing in the glider - in fact, Brian is sitting in it as we speak :)
Baby Facts:
Baby Pete is still the size a squash (just slightly larger than the past couple weeks...ha!) He is roughly 3.5 pounds measuring about 18 inches long. He has almost reached his final length, but he will gain somewhere between 3-5 pounds (hopefully no more than 5 pounds!!!) He can already process information, track light, and perceive signals using all five senses.
A HUGE congratulations to Sarah and Chad Burgart (Brian's step sister)!!!! They welcomed a baby girl on Memorial Day - Macy Mae!! She weighed 7 lb. and 13 oz. We look forward to seeing pictures of little Macy and watching her and baby Pete play together over the holidays!!
Have a great week! Love, The Petersens


No comments:
Post a Comment