Wednesday, July 27, 2011

39 weeks...there's light at the end of the tunnel!


We are at 39 weeks and I'm sooooooooooooo ready to have this baby born!!!  I don't think my skin can stretch any farther!!  There's not a whole lot to say about this week.  The baby has fully matured and we are just waiting for those contractions.  I have a few contractions each day, but nothing regular or too intense.  At our doctor appointment this week, we were a little disappointed when he said I was still 1 cm dilated...no progress from last week.  At our appointment next week, we have to come with a day in mind for induction.  I say the sooner the better!!  We will keep everyone informed on when that day ends up being or if I go into labor beforehand!  This is a picture of me in my scrubs that I wear at one of my work sites.  Everyone gets a kick out of my belly in the scrubs!  The top is getting tighter as the weeks go on!  I must say, this pregnancy has been a great conversation piece with each patient.  There will be many things I miss about being pregnant, but overall I'm ready for the little guy to be born :)

Love, The Petersens

No comments:

Post a Comment